Buying a new computer or laptop can be a big decision. Boom I.T. can help you choose the machine to suit your needs at home or work. For all your computer purchases, hardware and software needs, repairs and maintenance, visit our showroom at 286 Torbay Road or contact us for more information.
Boom I.T. provides you with state-of-the-art computers and accessories and knowledgeable service from professional staff.
While we work in-shop our pricing is based on fixed rates, meaning you’ll be assured the cost of the job is in line with the benefit.
When your computer is freezing up, overheating, or showing you the blue screen of death, contact Boom I.T.
For all your computer purchases, hardware and software needs, repairs, virus and spyware removal, visit our retail showroom at 286 Torbay Road and talk to our knowledgeable staff.
At Boom I.T. we know one size doesn’t fit all. We build computers customized for gamers, for business and productivity, or anything else you use your technology for.
You tell us what you need your computer to do, and that’s what you get. Custom builds for
- Gaming, Streaming, Virtual Reality setup. Bring us your parts or buy them from Boom I.T.
- Workstations that run AutoCAD, Solidworks, Revit, MATLAB, 3D modelling, blender
- Servers (file, phone, printer, storage, active directory, etc) using many different OS
- Fully warranted systems with phone, virtual, in-shop or on-site service and support
Our staff will also give your new computer a thorough workout prior to it leaving our production line.
Get what you want, by the folks who can do the job right. Contact our retail outlet for more information.
Boom I.T. makes sure your computer works right from the get-go.
We’ll set up your accounts, connect your computer to the Internet and install the programs you need like Internet security software, your favorite photo editing tool or Microsoft Office Suite.
We’ll also set up your printers, scanners, copiers and transfer all your files from your old computer to the new one and this is included every computer purchase!
Is your computer performance sometimes slow? Are your contacts responding to email messages you didn’t send? Are you experiencing errors or getting threatening pop-up messages?
Your computer or network may be infected with a virus or malicious software. Taking care of infections quickly is important to prevent file corruption and data loss.
Drop off your infected computer or contact our skilled technicians to set up a house call or office visit.
- Is your computer performance frequently different – sometimes normal, & sometimes incredibly slow?
- Are your contacts responding to email messages you did not send?
- Are you experiencing print error or receiving threatening pop-up messages?
If so, your computer or network may be infected with a virus or malicious software. Taking care of infections ASAP is important to prevent file corruption & data loss.
Our technicians are skilled at returning infected technology to good health. Drop-off your equipment or contact one of our technicians to set up an appointment for a home or office visit.
Let us help you squash that virus.
Boom I.T. offers data management services including:
- Recovery – Windows, Apple, Linux OS. External hard drives. Camera memory cards. CD’s / DVD’s. Flash drives.
- Backup – Remote / cloud. Site to site. On-premise. Local computer
- Data Transfer
- Data Storage